Do-All, Inc. is here to help. Through our community and social supports programs, we offer individuals with developmental disabilities assorted opportunities to get involved and participate in community events and activities.
Our trained staff will work with you to develop a personalized plan with goals that fit you perfectly. Our goal is to enhance the quality of life for our trainees by building skills so they can enjoy a well-rounded life complete with work opportunities, ample social interaction and creative outlets. The we help you meet these goals by fitting the pieces together to create a complete action plan!
The first part of our intake process is to assess the current situation, find out what services are currently being provided, additional service eligibility, and any insurance details that need to be worked out. We can work out transportation arrangements depending on individual situations. We can provide help with social security or disability issues through an experienced staff person with many connections in various organizations to get people help.
A partial list of opportunities includes:
- Community Connections Program - allows trainees to volunteer in the community, participate in job exploration and mentoring and much more
- Culinary Training Program - learn what's involved in careers in the food service industry
- Do-Art Program - gain skills and confidence while you create one-of-a-kind masterpieces using a variety of mediums
- Greenhouse program - participate in planting, maintaining and harvesting items from our own garden
- Skill Building Opportunities - including supported employment options, computer classes are coming soon
- Business Development - we help with business plans, details of creating a new business and more
Dragen in the Sky
Support Do-All, Inc.
Your support is an important piece of the puzzle...
Help Do-All, Inc. continue to provide employment opportunities, personal and social adjustment services, employment readiness, and supported employment to people with disabilities and other barriers to employment.
Gently Used Children's Clothing
Every needy child that receives a backpack will receive a coupon for a bag of clothing at the Cat's Meow.
We are in need of sofas, small sized dressers and kitchen chairs.
Do you have what we need?
Call the Cat's Meow at (989) 894-0712 to schedule a pickup today.
Upcoming DoAll Events
Do All in the News