Do-All, Inc. is here to help. Through our community and social supports programs, we offer individuals with developmental disabilities assorted opportunities to get involved and participate in community events and activities.
Our trained staff will work with you to develop a personalized plan with goals that fit you perfectly. Our goal is to enhance the quality of life for our trainees by building skills so they can enjoy a well-rounded life complete with work opportunities, ample social interaction and creative outlets. The we help you meet these goals by fitting the pieces together to create a complete action plan!
The first part of our intake process is to assess the current situation, find out what services are currently being provided, additional service eligibility, and any insurance details that need to be worked out. We can work out transportation arrangements depending on individual situations. We can provide help with social security or disability issues through an experienced staff person with many connections in various organizations to get people help.
A partial list of opportunities includes:
- Community Connections Program – allows trainees to volunteer in the community, participate in job exploration and mentoring and much more
- Do-Art Program – gain skills and confidence while you create one-of-a-kind masterpieces using a variety of mediums
- Greenhouse program – participate in planting, maintaining and harvesting items from our own garden
- Skill Building Opportunities – including supported employment options, computer classes are coming soon
- Business Development – we help with business plans, details of creating a new business and more
Do-All, Inc. at 989.894.2851